PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, January 16, 2009 - internship
i was suppose to attend a photoshoot today (no im not the model obviously) I was suppose to be the runner, the one who runs here n there lol. It's not a lousy job Htoo, I was excited on the first day but after that i felt so exhausted. then the second day, i was a little dizzy in the morning but i just went for it anyway.

During the shoot, i was suppose to make sure that the talents are comfortable, and if the crew need anything im there to get it like a superwoman, I've to make sure that the producer n director do not have to run so much because i run for them like an athlete and because i'm younger :P . I've to go out to the market to buy tissues, snacks, pump petrol, buy batteries because i'm capable and they trust that i can. I've to do all that because i CAN! I've to carry tables n chairs by myself because I'm so strong and it's my chance to prove that i ain't weak. I skipped some stuffs that i was suppose to do =P for example washing the toilets.

but MOST OF THE TIME....what i did was.... sitting next to the director and observe ..i didn't observe him because he's good looking oh please, i was there to LEARN!

today i was suppose to go but i didn't.......


i went online, there were 88notifications in my facebook. then i woke up, that was just a dream, and when i was about to walk to the toilet i felt really dizzy, i thought it was earthquake but everything seems steady so i sat down on the couch...and..i fall...

BISHHHHH BOOOOM!!

the end.

sneak
peek