PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Saturday, January 17, 2009 -

Let me introduce you to Brownie and Dirty Cat, well...they're both brats. All they do is sleep n eat and play. they don't have to wake up in the morning to take the bus and then walk to work. they don't even have to worry about failing in their life.

I'm downloading some games right now...it's 82MB so that's why it took me 6 freaking hours...I plan to cancel it so i can get some sleep but it's 98% already so might as well wait.

Haire is being such a sweetheart. He's so kind and loving, he takes me home when i work til late at night...he took the train at 7pm waited for me til 10pm, crossed the bridge, pass the housing area and up the hill to get me... :(

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU BABY!


and thanks liyana too for waiting for me to go for lunch. sorry la u've to starve. :P

sneak
peek