PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, February 15, 2009 - friends are important
These days, I listened to GOLD instead of Hitz.fm or Mix.fm. I feel like a grandma. LOL.

you know what? i feel like going clubbing laaaa. NOBODY AJAK PUN! *hint hint to the clubbers* but after my internship la :P cause now damn tired la have to wake up early.


Last night was the happiest moment (my whole day was fuck up until night), when Alex and I were talking, and then we started adding a few of our friends(standard 6 classmates) to the conversation. We have so much to talk about! We kept talking and talking and talking for 3 hours! Karl kept asking about Florentyna, and Jermei was my bestie! Aww...those days when my mom had to wait for my transport with me and I'll go to school with Rm2 and come back with the same amount LOL!
and we revealed our dirty little secret, who has a crush on who and stuffs like that.

6J ROCKS!!!

sneak
peek