PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, February 22, 2009 - plans!

YESTERDAY was fun fun fun!!!

haire's mom invited me for lunch....Aabid asked me to accompany him at the mall, Liyana&Gary asked me to go IACT open's day, and Old friend of mine wants to hang out.

I wish things are like that everyday! people asking me out non stop HAHHAHA!! so i won't be bored to death and so that i won't think so much.

CAMWHORED a LOT!

i was suppose to go for IACT open day but my grandma was using the toilet, kononnya cuci muka, she took an HOUR! GRRR!! n that's the only toilet with heater!



k lah, lazy to update. can't wait for 7th march.

my mom has been really irritating.

sneak
peek