PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 7th March
I'm going to blog about 7th March. i updated okayy Alex!


So here we are... most of the 6J attended. We didn't change at all! We're still the same old us! it's like searching for my long lost family. i feel so comfortable with them, in fact, i think we all did! We went there. The Spaghetti Grill. Ceh, i wanted to go Itallianies. but i think it's the people who came that matter most!

my teacher, she said: "You were so afraid and lack of confident back then, now you're more confident! that's good!"

and i told her: "yeah i didn't like math and science....that's why....i chose Broadcasting. HEHEHe"

and Karl said:"yeah la last time you always asked me the math questions..."It's not cause I'm too short, he's too tall! Wai Lam was the tallest guy back in primary school and now still is!
the three of us were bff! hahaha!! i remember how we use to hang out back then.see i told you he's tall. Look at the aircond la!
the organizer *pose*



after that.....
we ate some more ate yogitree
this was taken at Spaghetti Grill.

Vivien and I : "eh come come let's camwhore here! damn cunn got reflections!"
*snap snap snap*
Alex: "heyy i wanna join!"


and



my favorite pic!
it looked like we're slapping each other and Jonathan is smiling innocently.
Actually we were...: "eh i cover ur mouth u cover my mouth?"

"no no i cover ur mouth u cover his mouth.."

"or how about i cover ur eyes n u cover my mouth?"
and then Hooi Shan(The camera girl) took the pic.



and more crazy pics...
definately a day to remember

sneak
peek