PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, March 27, 2009 - silly o me
my boss told me : "I want to talk to you later."

It's my last day of internship. SHIT. what wrong did i do?

so i went out for my break, feeling quite uneasy the whole time.


i went to the office, sat there waiting for him, flipping through the newspaper but I wasn't looking at the news, my mind was somewhere else....

"waiting for me?"

i jumped. I followed him to the room, sat down opposite him. He laughed at something.
we talked, and talk........it's nothing serious! HAHAHAHA!! what a relief!


later i went to the toilet, looked at the mirror.
a strand of hair sticking up on my head, when i tilt to the right, it goes to the right...i looked so silly. pffft. Like a antenna on my head.

sneak
peek