PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 -
I don't know you anymore...




please, do me a favor and stop asking me what am i going to do without him. stop putting a bet on our relationship. I can not predict what will happen in the future, I cannot guarantee everything will be perfect and I am not expecting us to live happily ever after like Cinderella and her prince.

bare in mind that you are not the first person to have asked me the same question. it's annoying/nosy,not caring at all. If you care, then please support his ambition instead of worrying about us. Seriously, what do you want me to do?


and...THANK YOU very much to those who asked us to break up because long distance relationship is so hard to maintain. well you FUCK OFF, are you in this relationship? I only remember there's only the two of us and there's no YOU.

sneak
peek