PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - no more tears?
oh my...I've been pretty emo the last few days... (still am). Without my friends i don't think i will be able to smile like before...my college friends and Mei Yun especially are there to brighten up my life.

You people are crazy and that's why i love you people.

I've been busy working and studying. The timetable for this semester sucks! I've night classes!

Oh yeah i watched Knowing the other day and it's so awesome! GO watch it!!! Gotta watch in the cinema cause of the sound effects. I plan to watch "Coming Soon" soon. Grrr, I've been so annoyed cause i couldn't figure out what was the title of the movie, and it just keeps saying "coming soon" and I was so annoyed I mean yeah i get that it is coming soon but where's your title?! HAHAHAH

why did they put that as their title???? I had a chat with Haire the other day about making action films in future. we got so excited! I reallly wanna make it happen! :)

sneak
peek