PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
CHATBOX
FRIENDS
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 -
shattered dreams
i am very very damn emotional right now. i don't fag and i don't want to, i don't drink either. i think music makes me feel better, if i can dance...it'll make me feel so much better... driving makes me feel better, i tend to drive better as well when im depressed or stress.
I can never trust LOVE anymore.
i don't like sharing my problems with people... only a few close friends...
you know how sucky it is to love someone so much but in return they love you less than you love them? like you'll do anything for them but they'll do anything for what they want and what they want is not you.
you know how sucky it is to have someone telling you HOW MUCH they really love you at first, but then when you learn to love them and trust them, they leave you behind?
you know how much i admire the old folks who are still madly in love with each other? will i even be like them in future?
sneak
peek