PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
CHATBOX
FRIENDS
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 -
a sunny day
this morning, Dad and I went to the mall to fix my pc.
While waiting for the guy to fix my PC, dad and I went to Lee Cooper to look for jeans. Dad couldn't find for the high cut ones.
Dad:"All medium cut, not nice la. Do you have high cut?"
Salesperson: "No we don't sorry."
Dad: "My brother bought one from KLCC it's very nice...i usually wear high cut. All medium cut?"
Salesperson: "Yeah all medium cut only."
Dad: "So you don't have high cut ones?"
Salesperson: "Sorry sir we don't. We only have low cut and medium cut"
Dad: "I see...so high cut ones you don't have huh?"
Me: "Dad....he said no for so many times!"
After we shop around suddenly Dad wanted to treat me Ice Cream! ( weird because Joshua and my manager wanted to treat me ice cream too! whats with me and ice cream LOL!) , but he changed his mind he wanted hot tea...then his brother called and he left me at the mall and went yum cha with his brother and my grandma!
when my pc is fixed (That explains why i am back online to update my blog heheh!!), it's already 1.40pm. My Pengajian Malaysia class starts at 12pm. thinking that it's going to take me another 1 hour to reach college and class finish in an hour time, i went home and install my game, Nancy Drew.
waited happily. everything went fine! until...all of a sudden i can hear the CD spins so loudly in my pc, sounds like someone drilled my computer! *hugs my pc "Noooo"* the game stops half way.
whaaaat the?
PISSED OFF!
sneak
peek