PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, May 03, 2009 - granny
i was about to write a post with pictures.....


but..... all my pics are with haire in his hard disk. TOOO BAD!


I felt bad for grandma because she looked so lonely sitting at the hall, so i decided to play board games with her. We played snakes and ladder, because i thought that's the only game where we don't have to talk much, just throw the dice and make a move, I have a really bad sore throat so yeah i don't feel like talking, you know me, i love to talk and i can go on and on...hahaha!!

Me: Let's play!!!
grandma: What's this?
Me: snakes and ladders! K take the dice and throw them.
grandma: for what?
Me: so you can see the numbers...
grandma:*throws the dice* and then?
Me: Okay, it's 3, now make 3 steps...
grandma: Oh okay. *moves 3 steps*

well..

She kinda asked me the same question every time when it is her turn...

grandma: why do i have to throw the dice? what's next?

SOB SOB!!! My throat hurts like hell! luckily she stopped the game, she sang me a song over and over again.

Ah well, that's my funny grandma. hahaha

grandma:

sneak
peek