PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 - love
Have you been in a situation where you don't feel appreciated?
You wish that you were dead and that they will realize?

I really don't understand people who has the heart to leave the ones behind while they are happy living their life. When they are down they turn to you and ask for your shoulder to cry on. When you are sad they are comforting someone else instead.

You want to spend a day with them but they keep telling you to wait til God knows when, but they always have the time to go out to have some fun.

I just don't understand those man who treats their wife like a trophy (According to Anayil). Sometimes i caught married couples fighting, i mean, why can't you stop fighting and just forgive each other, sort out things without hurting each other. For example, fighting in public! Isn't that embarrassing?

And to those people, men or women, girls or boys, who are taken, but out there wasting their time with someone else. What the hell is that? You shouldn't be with someone in the first place if you are still looking. You hurt the one who loves you. It takes a second for you to fall in love and it takes forever for you to heal from heartbreak. So please, don't be selfish, solve whatever problems can without hurting one another.

think twice before you SERIOUSLY flirt with someone else.
think twice before you say something because you can never take it back.
think before you act.

note to self peeps: do not jump to a conclusion when confronting a person. =) TALK about it, not DEBATE.


i love you baby! <3
don't be like the uncle we saw at KLCC k? so rude one.

sneak
peek