PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, May 22, 2009 - miss annoying
today at work (yeah work again) , this stupid malay lady thought I'm stupid.

She ordered a low fat latte with no foam, and another one is with foam. When i gave her two drinks(with foam), she asked: "yang mana satu low fat no foam latte?" Because i wasn't told that one of the drinks is supposed to be wet(no foam), i apologized,I've told her, "I'm sorry cause both drinks are with foam, so i'll remove the foam from this drink." She rolled her eyes and said, "Nooo.. i tanya yang mana satu tak de foam..faham?" she looked at me as if im STUPID!

SHE DOESN'T GET IT SHE DUMBFUCK LA AIYO SO STUPID ONE GOSHHHH HER BRAIN IN HER BUTT LA!!!

I've to freaking tell her again in bm : "I tersilap buat foam untuk both drinks, so i'll take one and remove the foam since u want a latte without foam. Okay?"

she still doesn't get it. She showed her datin-wannabe-look padahal she just work in the office la! biatch! She showed her stuck up annoyed face, and she really push my patience to the limit.

she asked me again, " Dik, I tanya u lagi sekali, yang mana ni tak de foam? faham tak?"

"Kedua-dua ni ada foam, so saya akan scoop out the foam for you." with a forceful smile.

Then later she approached me and told me she has another drink.

I asked her what drink, she said, "Ada satu lagi coffee!"

I asked again, "yeah breakfast set comes with two types of coffee, so is it black coffee or white coffee?"

"Ada lagi satu coffee la! faham tak?"

OMG! I was so pissed i groaned in front of her! she thinks she can act all princessy jz cause im a barista?

I asked her again, "Kak, u faham tak ada dua jenis coffee, white coffee and black coffee so which one are u talking about?"

"I cakap ada coffee! u tak bagi!"

DO YOU FEEL ME NOW READING THIS?! CAN U IMAGINE HOW PISSED I WAS?

"IShhhhhhhh grrrrr...." i groaned.

her friend came and apologized.


so stupid!! tunjuk tunjuk power for what?! otak udang la!

sneak
peek