PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 10KM marathon
This morning (lets begin with 12am). My cousin was here and I felt so bad because I did not spend time with her, I was so occupied with work and other stuffs. So last night, when i got back from work, we both camwhored and both did girlie stuffs together. It was really fun it's like having a sister!

cousins alike!


and we both went online and watch youtube : "smokey eyes tutorial"
it took us 2 hours to make up! Ah well, in the end we're both satisfied with our make up. Well at least she is, I am not. Because i look like i just got punched in the eye. i think i'll just stick to eyeliner.

then this morning Jermaine called, he fetched Haire and I to Dataran Merdeka for the marathon.


Jermaine did not sleep at all.
I slept for an hour.
Haire slept soundly dreaming of marathon i guess.

Jermaine stretching, getting ready for the marathon.


Haire the most semangat ones, preparing to sprint.


and Me!
happily eating my breakfast! I always don't bother about stretching my body before i begin doing any activities, because at the end of the day, my body still ache!


When the marathon begins, Haire was already out of sight.

Haire:"I really wanna finish it! So I'm going to really push myself, we'll just meet up later okay?"
(you can already feel he's morale!)
Me: Oh okay sure sure. I'll just take my time. I ain't sure if i'll make it haha. ( I really thought I wil give up at 1km)
Jermaine: Don't worry lah, I'll run with you. we go slow slow la. can collect medal if finish!

When i heard the word "Medal". I felt so motivated! I keep telling myself, i must finish this race! I'll just walk, jog whatever, I really want the medal to prove to myself that I've made it!

I was slightly sad because he is going to leave me and run first, because I really wanted to run with him and finish it together. I wanted to follow him because he is my idol. But knowing that I am not as capable as he is, and knowing that this boy has always try to achieve his goal , he'll stay focus and nothing else matters ...I just told myself, " whatever". LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

and so...Jermaine jogged with me *wipes tears* I'm really touched. I'm sure if he didn't jog with me he's already way way ahead of me. He motivated me and took care of me.

Jermaine kept telling me: "Come on! you can do it! Yes you can!!"
In my head I was thinking of: "After this ...I want to eat...." I was really hungry!

HOOOOORAYY!!! we made it!!!! I plan to join another marathon. Now that I know I can do 10km. But FIRST!!! i really need a proper pants and running shoe! My pants kept falling (seriously washing machine spoiled my pants because they're all loose!)

I showed my parents the medal but they...didn't care. LOL! it's okay it meant a lot to me! *Celebrates in the room, kisses the medal and jumps on bed happily*





today proves that I've been wrong!

sneak
peek