PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009 - silly dreams
Haire said: "You're like a sate stick!" then he asked his mom, "Ma,How can YeeWon be fatter?"

"Next time after she has baby she'll become giant...I think it's her genes"

Haire looked at me disgusted, "Eww...dowan you la, later you become Giant! hahah"

Then we both watch Astro! Damn educational. I wanted to watch "While you're gone" but he wants to watch "Turbo"...so while he was watching i fell asleep...

my manager told me to wrap the Lorraine Quiche with the plastic and then he told me that I look like chicken pie. Then I transform into

Yupe, i transformed into Lorraine Quiche! I felt so sad because everyone at my work place was looking at me lying on the plate helpless, wrapped in the plastic!

then i woke up from the stupid dream....seriously, what a weird dream!

While i was sleeping at work today, I had another dream too...

Haire upload a picture of him and some chick on facebook and I got really really jealous for some reason. HAHAHA!! Then i felt someone kissing my cheek..

Haire woke me up with a kiss on the cheek, I was a little confuse and I almost confront him about the ...well..the stupid dream because I thought it was real...but then i realize that it's just a dream! HAHAHAH!!

sneak
peek