PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, July 05, 2009 - customer again
I'm ALWAYS complaining about customers. Lately I felt really happy to serve them, maybe cause these days they are all in a good mood.

anyway, today at 8ish this man came,

man: What time do you close?
Me: 10.30pm sir.

then he looks around, " i'll be back."

at 10.30pm

the shuttle is down and I've cleaned the bar. The same man quickly came into the store and shouted: "WOI!!! cheat me ar? U said close at 10.30pm! I'm here now but you are close."

I said in a nice tone (usually i'll be pissed), " well sir it is 10.30pm and that's why we close, I told you we close at 10.30pm."

"Ha...don't cheat me! I know your boss and he asked me to check on you guys to see if you're lazy"

"hmm, right." what the hell is he thinking? I'm not 5! "you should have came in before 10.30 because we close at 10.30pm. "

"Oh sorry my watch China ones, so the time is a little off"

"Anyway....any drinks for you sir?"

the he ordered his drinks.

"what time do you open tomorrow?"
"8.30am"
"Okay cool, i'll come and buy some sandwiches"
"Alright sure, see you tomorrow then I'm working tomorrow too!"
*looks furious* " No no no!!! don't say that! CHOI CHOI!! this is a hospital!"
"okayyy...well i don't mean that but you said you're comin to buy --"
"NO GOOD NO GOOD!! if can i dowan to come la hospital not good!"

then, later while i was cleaning the bar, i sang Michael Jackson's Beat it.

then he looks around as if trying to hide from something "I thought HE sang that! HAHAHAHA"

seriously i hate it when someone made a cold joke because i have to pretend to laugh and it's tiring.

*pretends to laugh* "good one sir! well even if He does come back, I think it's alright, he's a good man."

"CHOI CHOI!! don't say that, you never know plus he's dead!"
"so? He's kind. I'm sure he wouldn't harm us you know."
"Bad to say bad to say!!"


LOL. this man crack me up with his extreme superstitious behavior.
Lately, I noticed i've been so obsessed with Michael Jackson! Weird thing is, just few days before he passed away, I've been addicted to his songs, and i listen to them over and over again in the bus.

I always listen to his songs now, and when i go online i check out his videos, then i became obsess I watch the interview that he had with Martin Bashir the asshole. I talked to people about him, I sing and talk about him all the time! Thing is, it's like a chain, first i checked on his music video on youtube, and i check out the related videos and then it leads to other Michael Jackson's video. Thing is, he's just so sweet and it's no wonder people cry when they see him.

sneak
peek