PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 - french toast
Yesterday, I've decided to cook for him. So i prepared two eggs, bread and sugar...

"Ma..do i still put soy sauce in the egg?"

"ma...how many eggs?"

"can i fry now?"Myspace Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

"Wait til the frying pan is hot.. Aiyo i cook lah!!"
"DOWAN!!! I wanna cook myself!" *takes the spatula from mom*emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

because i'm cooking for someone special grin Pictures, Images and Photos

I tore the bread to small pieces so that it's easier to flip. tadaaaa!!!! who says i can't cook huh?Myspace Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

so i drove to my darling's work place, and waited for him anxiously. I was really excited, i can't wait til he taste my cook! what i had in mind was...

*goes into my bubble thought*Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

Him: Hey baby! *sits in the car* what's that smell?
Me: Hey love! *kiss* Well..it's the french toast! *gives him*
Him*sniff* hmm....smells so good! Myspace Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
Me: try it!!
Him: *Takes a bite* Awww...that's so sweet! You made it for me?
Me: *nod nod*
Him: *kiss* thank you sweety. I love you.
emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

*back to reality* anyway..
-------
---------------------
---------
---------
------
Him: *opens the door looking sleepy and tired*
Me: Hey baby! *waits for that moment to happen*Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
Him: Oh hey...*as if he just noticed i am in the car too*
Me: *looks at him anxiously* here you go! *pass to him the container which contains the frech toast*
Him: Oh...okay...emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
Me: *fireworks happening in my head**waiting.....while driving*emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
him: *puts on his lap and continues to look in front dreamily*
Me: try it!!! eat it now go on.Myspace Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
Him: later la....
Me: oh...alright..Myspace Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos
*rains on fireworks..poof!*ashamed Pictures, Images and Photos

anyway, he eats it at home. He finished the whole thing, yeay. I had two pieces and it taste GREAT! HAHAHAH!! self praise is no praise.emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos



later at night... He accompanied me to Damansara dalam dunno where for a shoot. it was really sweet of him as he is a Man Utd fan, and he ditch the game to accompany me... of course reluctantly cause he keep telling me, "i'm sacraficing something big for you okay!" aww...
and you people think I'm evil now! hmph!! the shoot was late night and i was afraid alright! *hides the horn replaced with a halo*


meet up with the girls..all of us, except for one girl , came for the shoot. I was so happy to see them again!!!!

alright then gotta go .

sneak
peek