PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - Harry Potter
yeay! I've watched Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. Finally. yes44 Pictures, Images and Photos

ps. Thank you for watching with me although you gotta rush off to work. emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

I really admire Harry because he has such good friends like Ron and Hermoine, who would do anything for him. emoticon Pictures, Images and PhotosI doubt friends like this exist in real life! I love their adventure hehehe.

I think the reason why they've used a "Fatter" Tom Riddle it's because he's supposed to be slightly younger or maybe they can't find the same guy to act, like Shing said.

The lake scene is so scary! I kinda got confuse between the last book and the Half Blood Prince. hahaha... I keep expecting some scene from Deathly Hallow to appear but then again.. it's Half Blood Prince.

I don't know if it's because I am sitting on the 3rd row or it's the cinematography, sometimes I get a little dizzy.. Like when they did the "eagle-eye" shot (i think that's what you call it).

and you know what annoys me the most?
.


THOSE DRAMA QUEENS in the cinema!

They have to! They just have to ruin it with their annoying laughter, when everyone has already stop laughing, you can hear them giggling or Laugh Out Loud! They keep talking! "omg he's so freakin cute" you can save that for AFTER the movie when you're NOT in the cinema hello? *Does the bimbo waves*

i don't understand sometimes they just have to repeat the lines over and over again!!!
for example : When Prof Snape said: " You...Just....?"
then girl1 in the cinema goes : "KNow...*giggles*"
Prof Snape: "know...?"
girl 2: omg how do you know he's gonna say that?
girl 1: duh!! *giggles*
girl 2: *giggles*

*imagine*emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos I take the pop corn and throw it at their face!! then put the empty box on their head!

Seriously if I am her date? I would've KICK her out of the cinema and never want to see her again! SO ANNOYING! is it me or there are just tooo many DRAMA QUEENS and they annoy the hell outta me! they need to LEARN TO SHUT UP!

I wonder if they even shut up during exam time?

"hmm..the answer is A....i think this is D...3 plus 2 minus 1 is 4..."

if I have a wand, i will curse this bitches with my spell!!!!

*Takes out wand and point at her*


SECTUMSEMPRA!


lame Pictures, Images and Photos

sneak
peek