PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Saturday, July 18, 2009 - Movies
I watched Narnia:Prince Caspian today. I think it's a good movie.The boy who play Edmund, Skandar Keynes has grown so much. I think Lucy, who's character played by Georgie Henley has grown into a pretty girl too! Seriously I think the whole time when I'm watching this movie I just want to see more of Skandar Keynes! He is so handsome! ( I love younger boys? No way!) He's just sooo handsome! I wish I'm younger *drools* LMAO

His character in this movie is cool, slighly mature than before (duh!) but i think there were not many parts that has him in it. I am very sure when he is older he will look so so much hotter. Oh boy, just look at him!!!
isn't he handsome? hahaha!! He looks like a friend of mine...and for some reason, i think his real name doesn't suits him? I prefer to call him Edmund. Hahaha!! I guess it's like how People always refer to Daniel Radcliff as Harry Potter.

Everytime when they speak, they remind me of Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley! they just sound the same! Could it be the accent? I don't know...it's just the way they muttered, hesitate and talk...

TADAAA!!!
Did her face freak you out? I think I'm goin to have nightmare tonight. Because seriously she look so scary in this poster. It's weird that I've never heard of this movie before.... I saw the trailer and it look good. I think I'm gonna watch it.

Labels:


sneak
peek