My dear Jie Ni came all the way from her place to my place to have supper with me. It was really late that time and i felt really touched. *wipes tears*
I think she is the only friend that I have who is willing to come ALL THE WAY to cheer me up.

and here is another friend of mine who will laugh with me about nothing at all. Hmm, i think these days I'm addicted to roti canai and condensed milk. They just taste soooo good.
We saw this sign board that made us laugh so hard...
................
...........
.....................
...........

HAHAHAHA!! Seriously, it's so chinese! ( I ain't racist alright? I'm chinese myself too). Okay, like duh!! it's a
chinese restaurant!
the other day i saw this Restaurant that has the LONGEST name ever!! it's something like..
Restoran Mariappan Thangara Ramachandran Nadarajan ....*breathe*.
..Suriappan Pemiwalai...HAHAHAH okay I was exeggerating. but seriously it was LOooong!!! I think if i have a restaurant, i'll name it
"My restaurant"
hahahah simple and people can remember it easily!