I used to have dreams of me being a soldier and I was in some kind of war. the dream is always at the same place, with people running around and destroyed buildings, very dusty place and very noisy too.
I secretly want to be a soldier. I'm afraid of so many things - including death. But, being in the battlefield is another thing, it's really hard for me to explain. I mean seriously, which soldiers would be happy if they go blind or if they loose parts of their body.
When i watch movies like 300, Black Hawk Down, Transformers...etc. I really feel like being there!
i went to this website http://army.mod.gov.my to check out the details and requirements.
for female: 148cm above, weigh 40.5kg.
well i am!!
and my baby said, "... and you're hawter than megan fox! always!"
that's the sweetest thing ever! i felt so touched.