amazing. drop to 35kg. and I'm so happy to see my flat stomach, but i still see a lil fats tho. Right now I'm in the mood of doing extremely crazy sports. Seriously.
If you ask me to jump from the water fall,
if you ask me to jump from the plane,
if you ask me to take a ride on a roller coaster,
go to a haunted house...
I'm ready to do it. I feel like doing it now! I feel taking up the challenge to climb Mount Everest, actually I want to do that for a long time... seriously..
Oh and I feel like cycling and cycle off the cliff with my bike and jump into the sea!! WOOOHOOO!!
I'm thinking of piercing my lips! So maybe my pain will go to my lips not the heart. I want to pierce my lip just for fun. but I don't like too many piercings. maybe the lip will be the last piercing ever! then after that I'll take it out lol.
Lately, I feel kinda dizzy and I have difficulties breathing, and I'm having gastric right now. but I think I'd rather felt this kinda pain. Nuhm Sayin?
look into the mirror and ask yourself where is he?