PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, August 23, 2009 - what a looooong post!
I am so fucking sad because lately i can't go online I have no connection at home! Damn it! So I've made this plan for myself!

I'll wake up early in the morning to go jogging with my dad at 5am!
I'll jog until 7am and then I'll do sit up because I want abs. Yes baby abs are so fucking hot and I hate looking at the fats around my stomach!
After that, I'm going home to clean my room (yes i'll clean my room everyday until I get a real job.)
In the afternoon, I'll work, If I'm not working then I'll just play computer game =.= omg no life wei.
Maybe I should call my friends out to yum cha or go visit PAWS or SPCA or the Museum or the zoo.
THen I'll skip dinner at night and go to bed at 9pm!


PLEASE PLEASE TAKE ME OUT!!! I don't understand people who sits at home and tell me how sad their life is because they have no friends to hang out with, seriously you need to MAKE the first move and not wait for someone to ask you out right? i mean i always ask my friends out but they are just too damn far and some of them only hang out with people who can fetch them out and someone standards. Oh please.

Secondly, I don't understand bitches who text someone who is already taken. I mean stay away? Seriously bitch, do you want me to show you how? COme here i'll put my fist on your face and i wanna hear your teeth crack and see you taste your own blood. ooh you like that?
DOn't even mention it, you're welcome. =) If you NEED a boyfriend desperately, and you're so desperate you can cum the moment you see a guy, why don't you strip naked on the street. I'm sure if you do then you wouldn't feel lonely no more. You know who you are right?

Oh gosh , i hate Hannah Montana that I think anyone by the name Hannah just annoy me. =P

Hey! my post have no picture but who cares! Some of you love reading right? so here's a long post to entertain you, I hope it's entertaining. lol.

Seriously gotta go now and work now. Actually I'm having my break but my manager allow me to continue my break although it is already WAYYYYY pass my break.. hahahaha! it's supposed to be an hour only but now it's already 2 hours! =P

sneak
peek