went out with my bunch of primary school friends today. Seriously I was so shock the moment I see Brian and Johnny because they are so buff and tall! Hooi Shan is so pretty that nobody recognize her! LOL!


The boys being gay =P
There's this dude who's name was Sebastian but he changed his name to Danial because it's shorter, but we still call him Sebastian anyway, once a Sebastian, always a Sebastian.
Then, we watched Gamer. The movie was kinda flat, as in there's no climax...I see a lot of tits and butt but not much of action. I think the coolest part was when the controller dance and you can see Cable dancing too HAHAHA. Ok go watch it then you'll know la. But there's no climax so I guess that explains why some people fell asleep in the cinema. HAHAHA!
I didn't want to go but my friends were so nice, they got me in!!!! FOR FREE!!
so nice of them. I love my friends. Gosh I missed so many things! I so need to hang out with my friends more often.