Friday, September 18, 2009 -
annoying advice.
a picture is worth more than a thousand words. =)I learn a lot of things in the past few days.
First,I thought that this is the worst nightmare ever, until today, when I actually woke up from a nightmare, I thank God over and over again. The dream is horrible! Second, I learn that sometimes the reason why people lie it's because they know that in fact, what they're doing is wrong and they are afraid, so to convince the world that they are doing the right thing, they lied. It's normal. Everyone make that mistake.Third,Sometimes you wonder why you hear the same thing being mentioned about you over and over again. Like for example, your mom tells you to clean your room, you don't want to do it, and she'll keep telling you right? She'll nag you and she shut up when you clean your room right? So the same thing applies here. So action speaks louder than words, instead of saying, "yes I will." or complain that you're sick of the same thing, then why don't you put a stop to it. Just DO IT, not Say it. =)Fourth,Instead of running away from the problems, fix it. If a problem is not fix, it'll be there forever and running away from it is not solving it. Get the picture right?Fifth,when your friends confront you, they're not turning their back on you. A friend who turns their back on you is someone who leave you when you have nothing and someone who does not give a shit about you at all. They care that's why they confront you, because they want you to know that you're making a mistakes and they want you to be better. =) That's CONFRONT.Sixth, When we have so much fun, it's hard to turn back. For example, smoking is bad, but smoking is cool and you're having so much fun it releases stress whatever shit . You're addicted to it. It's hard to turn back because you're enjoying yourself, you keep telling yourself tomorrow, butwhat if tomorrow is too late? So quit doing whatever wrong you know you're doing NOW and be a better person.Seventh, Being in a relationship is about give and take right? So if you don't think you are ready for that, it's no point if you leave the current one and go for the next one, i'm not talking about anyone in particular I'm just saying, because i don't want to see some guy or girl crying being all heartbroken. When you've finally learn to be less selfish, than maybe you are ready ? I don't know. But life's too short to be selfish, you better pray that you'll be in heaven.;)I'll type more later or maybe I won't. I don't really see the point though. hahaha, cause I'm like a grandma talking talking talking.
Was supposed to watch a movie with a friend today but we both felt sleepy so we fell asleep HAHAHA!!