PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, September 21, 2009 - I'm going nutz
I'm so messed up right now.

sometimes I wish someone will shake me so hard til I finally woke up.


I'm tired and sick of people asking me, "how are you?" "Are you Okay?" it's like they already know the answer and I am sick of saying, "yeah I am doing fine."

I'm afraid of tomorrow, I can't change the past,and I don't like the present.

Just when I think I am doing fine something provoke me. Look, going through this is already hard, so please don't make it any harder for me. It's the matter of time, but it seems like the time is ticking so slowly and you're just dying to get out of this fucking nightmare! I cannot sleep at night, and when I got tired of thinking I fell asleep only to be awaken by the sound of my parent talking. (Chinese people talk damn loud la) Either that my friends will call and ask me to hang out and I'll just drag myself because I don't want to sit in my room either. But going to the mall does not really make any difference.

I'm afraid of the night, because night feels the longest, and I feel like dying sometimes. My mind will be flooded with so many things, I can't get rid of them, I'll be awake after an hour or two of sleep thinking about the same thing again! I'll be wide awake. I think my lack of sleep has caused me to feel dizzy lately.

therefore, i've been thinking of going somewhere else. I wanna do something extreme so that my mind will be occupied by something.

I want to do bungee jumping, rock climbing, sky diving, scuba diving, surfing, snow skiing, water skiing, snow boarding, mountain biking, sky surfing!

When i say extreme I don't mean stealing cars, robbing a bank and all that, I want to do something against environmental obstacles and challenges. Because these natural phenomena cannot be controlled, they inevitably affect the outcome of the given activity or event.

I'm so sick of people telling me how skinny I am! I really don't think I am that skinny compare to some people! And I DO NOT need to be told so many times. At least i don't have to suck in my stomach anymore now. LOL! Sometimes, it's really hard to eat when you don't feel hungry at all so why force yourself only to puke everything out right? Ok too much details. but yeah I don't feel hungry, that's the awesome part. weeee~~~



sneak
peek