PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, September 03, 2009 - I'm young and lovin' it.
I've been out with friends almost everyday, like never before. I guess they're there during the bad times and not the good times =P

I'm actually surprised that some of them are actually talkative people! We just keep on talking for hours and the next thing u know, it's already past mid night!

Haha i guess you know what I was trying to do in this picture right? We went to the mall when it's close, we just took some pictures here and there. I was laughing my head off because we can talk about everything and laugh at every single thing we talked about.

It's just so weird, and I can't believe I actually confessed my darkest secret, alright not so dark after all. I actually confessed that I had a crush on Nicholas. =P I think I'm not the kinda person who will keep it to myself if I have a crush on somebody, I'll usually let them know if I can and I can now so yeah....

sneak
peek