PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - love sucks?
I don't understand some people who says, " I don't wanna be in love no more...because love hurts."

I am hurt, but I am ready to love and be loved again, I mean who doesn't wanna? It's so beautiful!

i guess it's a little contradicting cause I'm actually listening to Good Charlotte's Dance Floor Anthem?


I can't sleep. I don't feel like I need food you know what I mean? I don't know what's wrong with me, like I feel hungry, but when I see food, I don't feel like eating, it's not cause I don't want to, I just don't have the appetite. Like today, I had two fish balls. I feel bad that I didn't finish my breakfast but I just don't feel like eating.
I had a bowl of kueh teow today, I didn't want to eat but to be nice... so yeah.. I had some. But after that, I feel like puking because my stomach didn't feel so good.




sneak
peek