PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, September 25, 2009 - The Mirror
I was at my work place and I went to the toilet, felt slightly uncomfortable though. Felt like someone is watching me. It's not like it's my first time feeling that way, I kinda got used to it, and plus the sun is coming up soon so yeah...

I was the only one in there. It was really quiet. I looked into the mirror, I look closely because it does not look like me.

"Have I forgotten how I look?"

I keep looking because I seriously do not look like me. My face seems so pale, and I look older. My smile does not shows that i am happy at all. It shows sadness. Suddenly I felt afraid, because I remembered....

...that..

.............
...
.
.

"I am not smiling at all."

I quickly walk off and waited til the Hospital becomes busier.

sneak
peek