Remember I said something about enjoying my life first then I'll start looking for job later? Come to think of it, that idea is just stupid.
Enjoy life now and suffer later? Isn't that stupid? All these years, I've been enjoying so much back in high school and college. Now I'm working my ass off doing something that I do not like in some company and earn peanuts? That's not enjoying at all!
Every time when I see something I like, instead of buying it, I tell myself, "one day I'll buy..." and that ONE DAY will come later if I don't start sooner. Nuhm sayin?
I'm not going to wait any longer, I need to start looking for a job soon. Hehehe, I hope one day I'll be able to buy myself an
Aston Martin, I know guys wouldn't drool over me but the car, the thought of owning it, the thought of having your leg stepping on the accelerator and sitting inside the car itself is already killing me.... I fell in love with it the moment i watch it on youtube =P It's just so hot!!!

I still love
Bentley of course, but it's gonna be when I'm a lot older.

Whoaaaa....
*drools*
So tell me, What's the first thing that you really wanna get in life when you're rich hmm? =D