PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 2
Honestly, I don't know what am I doing.

I forgot to switch off the air conditioner when I leave the office.
I bought a pack of cigarette and then threw the whole box away.
I thought of drinking
I am always staring into blank air.
Every morning i wake up feeling disappointed.


They both stared into each others eyes for awhile, and her vision became blur because of the tears in her eyes, he has started crying too.

"I don't want to ruin your relationship with your mom.."
"She doesn't know, you're different! I know you are!"
"I love you baby, I don't wanna lose you, I wanna be with you..i really do..but your mom..."
"...are you asking me to leave?"
"Nooo! I don't want to see you and your mom fight because of me.."
"Don't you worry about it darling, it's going to be fine one day... alright?"
she always try to convince him, because seeing him cry hurts, she always wants to protect him because he was fragile.

"GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!"
she gets that a lot, sometimes she doesn't want him to know that, so she just call him up and they'll hang out til late. She goes home when the parents are asleep. She knows if he knows that she fought with her parents, he will be upset...

"Guess what?" he asked.

sneak
peek