If you're in a relationship and you
go to the club, that's acceptable right?
start flirting, that's acceptable right?
start dancing, that's acceptable right?
start grinding on each other, that's acceptable right?
start kissing, is that acceptable?
start talking to that person everyday, is that acceptable?
receive random messages from them everyday, is that acceptable?
start meeting them secretly, is that acceptable?
If everything is acceptable, so nothing's wrong right?
So if nothing is wrong, then why the guilt?
If it's acceptable then why should it be a secret?
If we don't care what others think, then there's no need to hide right?
hehehehe guess what comes into my mind... here goes.
Hey Hey you you!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way no way!
I think she needs a new face!
hey hey you you!
Get a better girlfriend!
Hey hey, you you
I know that you're upset
No way, no way
You know it's not a secret
Hey hey, you you
Why is she your girlfriend?
You're so fine
I'm so fine
You're so confuse now
I think about you all the time
You're so addictive
Don't you know
What I can do
To make you feel alright
( alright alright alright)
ahh...shit!! Dad's here. gotta go peeps. will write more nonsense. =)
xoxoxoxoxoxox