I was reading a friend's post and I understand how she felt, though I do not understand why some stuffs happened but yeah...
I some how think that she and this guy are... I don't know how to put it.. it's hard to describe... but when you see them with someone else instead, you just don't think it's right you know?
Like I've seen some of my friends who are couple, and when I see them with someone else after they broke up, i don't feel anything you know what I mean?I'm just glad they found someone else. but when I see THIS friend of mine, when they're both with someone else, it's just so weird to me.
They are not together though, but i don't know, will time change them both? Will their wounds heal? Because the shit that they've been through together, is much deeper than any couple's I've known. They know each other too well and they are so comfortable with each other, if they do not have this barriers in life, these things that stopped them from doing whatever they wanna do, will things ever be better for them?
Somehow I don't think it'll be over, for them both. The scars will still remain... so does the memories...
I don't wanna be like this though... I want to heal and move on. =) I guess I need to let it go completely.
anyway.. i have good news.. =P