PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, October 08, 2009 - Silly Questions
Yeah, let's talk about silly things that people has said, I've encountered a few myself I'm sure you have too.

Once my friend called my house phone, and he asked," Hey are you home?"

and this one : "if the door is unlocked, how did she entered your room?"

"Is chicken essence made of chicken oil?"

I remember my teacher told me, "Apologize to me!!!" so i did, and she said, " Not sincere! So rude!"

"Can you please chip in Rm50 for my birthday? Go find others to chip in for me too I want a recorder." I swear I got so annoyed I bought her NOTHING. =P

"please don't call me yet, I'm not free" I told my friend, and I got tons of miss calls from her at that moment when I wasn't free!

"Do you need a boyfriend? Cause I am rich." WHAT THE FUCK

"Where is KL Central?"
"Here." I answered.

"Is your dad a mat salleh?"
"No. Why?"
"Don't bluff! How come your hair brown brown and you speak good english?"
"Err....no I don't wor."
"Bluff la you! What is your dad's name?"
"Hmm...John Smith?"
"Oh..." *She turns around and told the girl sitting next to her in class that my dad is John Smith.


"Why do you wanna go to the bank?"
"cause I need to withdraw some cash."
"No need la, go home. It's safer."
"Huh?"


"Whoaa, you're dating a malay ar? So how? Cannot eat pork lor? Must wear tudung! You need to change your name ar"


=)
now your turn to tell me yours?

sneak
peek