PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, October 05, 2009 - to whom it may concern
My dear friends,

can ya'll please stop asking me if I'm alright or whatever? Please? Because when you do, I become not alright. Thanks for asking though but I'll REALLY appreciate it if you will stop trying to dig some information or hoping to know what's the cause of this and that. Gimme a break. Just stop asking me these sensitive questions. It gets annoying and sometimes I'm afraid to hang out because I'm sick of advice, I'm sick of people telling me what I should and shouldn't do, I'm sick of people feeling sorry, I'm sick of THOSE questions, and obviously I'm sick of being emo I'm sick of pretending to put on a smile and ya'll can obviously see through that mask.Thanks.

xoxo.






GET YOUR OWN FRIENDS FOR GODSAKE!

sneak
peek