hey. Anyway, few weeks back i was really emotional, i blame the equipment room, it's suffocating, and i had nobody to talk to, and my mind was flooded with negative thoughts.
I stopped doing whatever that is bad for my health.
I went out and chilled with Tien in the afternoon. Whatever that comes outta his mouth is funny.

Isn't it random? Croissant and muffin?
In the evening, I followed Jerrick and Nathan and watched them play futsal. I was shocked when I see how the boys played. They kick super hard! Now i know what it means when someone says "you kick like a girl."

Then there was one night Rebecca took me to the Library and we sat down and drink. She's tipsy i think? I have no idea what was i doing in this picture. The waiter is sooooo flirtatious. I saw this old man flirting with a young girl. GROSS!!
He was biting her ear! 
Went college and my break is only an hour but chilled for 2 hours! Had Lunch at Simply Fusion and Dominic kept on taking pictures so we kept on posing. Time flies when you're having fun, hence the 2 hours break.

That's us again, posing posing posing.
I hate weekends cause it means boredom, right? So i went out with Rissa. We talked at the Chicken Rice shop for HOURS! I didn't know you can talk so much hahahahahahhaa....

I've a problem. Do you feel disgusted when someone you don't like is interested in you? Cause I do. I know it's so mean but I just can't control it. I want to be nice but then if I do i'm pretending right?