PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, November 26, 2009 - november is awesome
Hello!!!

i'm so sorry cause i haven't been updating my blog cause i have no access to internet at home, and i don't like to blog in public. LOL. it feels like I'm writing my diary in public. If you know what i mean? anyway i'm at the editing suite now blogging. =P

hmmm, lately i've been out A LOT!

i'll work at day and go out at night then go home sleep like babi. damn nice wei.

last week there was a lot of "surprised". Like i found out things that i didn't know.

hahaha it's fun being single actually, and i like to take things slow. I like to be the one to make the move but i hate to wait too long and i hate too soon. Weird?

sneak
peek