PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, December 09, 2009 - I told you so
I actually felt so much better when i was hanging out with my friends. I enjoyed being single and catching up with friends, i actually love my life, i don't feel lonely, i feel independent..*very cheesy i know* Until...

someone assume that i am playing/using them

I have stated clearly that I ONLY WANT TO BE FRIENDS and that I WANT TO STAY SINGLE because I AM NOT READY and that they should MOVE ON instead of WAITING for me because I DO NOT WANT TO BE SELFISH and I know that if i were to be in a RELATIONSHIP now I know i WON'T BE ABLE TO COMMIT so go AWAY before I HURT YOU.


i enjoy chilling with them because i like having them around, seriously, i have no idea which fucking asshole goes around telling people that I used them.

IF i am a gold digger, you'll see them paying for my lunch.
IF every guy that i chill with is my boyfriend, wouldn't I be screwed by now cause they caught cheating?
Why do i feel like I'm attached when I'm not?
I feel like i'm cheating when I'm not even in any kinda relationship.

GIVE ME A BREAK! Just for once after 3 years of living in lies fantasy.

i know most people who are desperate to find that someone and be in a relationship but sorry to say i am not. i was before this but now I am not. i don't even know why are they so in a rush!

sneak
peek