PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, January 31, 2010 - it's my identification card
The other day, i got pulled over by a cop. I think he pulled me over cause i yawned in the car, i was kinda exhausted, my girlfriend was in the car with me...

and then i wind down the window half way and he asked where am i heading..

cop : pergi mana?
me: bangsar
cop: buat ape kat sana?
me: dinner..
cop: dari mana?
me: PJ
cop: banyak orang pergi bangsar untuk dinner malam ni... tunjuk I.C dan Lesen.

so i took out my i.c and mei yun, burst out laughing..

cop: kenapa ketawa?
mei yun: gambar i.c dia...*laughs*
me: dia kata i nampak hodoh dalam i.c.
cop: oh...*looks at the i.c and burst out laughing* kenapa muka macam ni? tak sama...
me: err....

the next day... the same thing happened again..
i was in the car with my friends, Shu Yung, Manraj, Raymond and Puru... and there was road block on the way to my house... i don't know who mention about the i.c and they started talking about my i.c. very funny.

then later, the cop asked for our i.c and they burst out laughing...
i got called an Indon, a clown....etc. The cops laughed along.

#@%$#


very funny people!! Laugh at my i.c go ahead and laugh! hmph!

I can't believe my parent laughed at my I.C too when i showed them.

mom: Eeeyerr..... so ugly!
dad: so funny la your face, why like that one..?



*sniff sniff*






sneak
peek