PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, January 08, 2010 - Mixture
I got an offer letter from University of Hertfordshire. I'm happy and worry at the same time...

The intake is September though... :D Pictures, Images and Photos suddenly I don't feel like going anymore... but it's a stupid thing to do...

I wacthed Wild Child and Ps.I love You the other day, then I started texting one of my girl friend and told her how much i miss her although we just met few days back. I miss chilling with the girls sometimes because we can talk about anything with each other. You know like how you can just tell them that your boob is itchy and u can just scratch in front of them? Joking. but yeah, true, you can't do that with the boys...emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

I don't gossip as much when I'm chilling with the boys... the best part is that you don't have to worry much when you are out at night with the boys...sometimes i feel so masculine hahahah!!

Talk about masculine right, I told my friends that my mom used to be a tom boy back then, and they said that I am the same!!! I want to be pretty sad Pictures, Images and Photos *ties ribbon to pony tail*

I know that my mom and i have a lot in common:

we love going out, we love to spend, we love animals, we are full of nonsense, we love mixing around...

she told me that her friends and her used to speed on the road, and I thought of telling her that but she said, " Don't do that, it's dangerous.." I never listen, I love to tail other cars, the only difference is that she rides and i drive. So yeah, i've learned my lesson after the car crash.

My mom is always out with her friends, they go on a vacation a lot. not fair. I saw her picture chilling with her bunch of girl friends, according to my grandma, my mom is very independent, while i am not! gee....

I guess sometimes she lets me do a lot of things because she understands. She was once my age. I love my mom. hehehe.happy Pictures, Images and Photos

sneak
peek