I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
I don’t even know what makes you think that I am ready to be in a relationship, after all that I’ve gone through. I know you are at anytime but I am not. You said that you are not but look at you now. Should I say desperate? Desperate enough to cheat.
What the fuck? I just want to stay single for now. Why do I always feel like I’m being pushed, it’s as though I’ve only have a certain amount of time to be single? It’s like I need to decide who to be with soon even if it means I’m not ready? I thought that being single is easy but fuck it’s not. It seems hard! Thanks to you. I feel like I’m being watched, being controlled, being judged… etc. I am not attached to nobody so I don’t think I should give a fuck that you are unhappy with what I do right?
“Decide soon will ya? Don’t be selfish.”
WHATTHEFUCK?
See?! And you’re calling me SELFISH? Who’s being selfish? I’ve told you I’ve made up my mind that I only want to be friends. WHY DON’T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? Don’t say that I didn’t warn you.
I don’t want to be watched, nor stalked. You give me millions of reasons to not be with you.
If my behavior causes your heart to ache, then I’m sorry but it’s fucking irritating when you judge me and leave bad comments! I obviously don’t want to give a fuck but it spoils my mood when all I’m trying to do is have fun. Ever consider maybe all these things that cause these little arguments between you and me are the reason why you are not my type of guy? How thick can you be huh? You think a girl will fall in love with him when he calls her ugly?
Stop pretending, because you’re not being yourself. Stop being nice because I know at one point everybody will just stop being Mr Nice and when asked why in future, you’ll say ‘ oh that’s then, now that I’ve got you I don’t think it’s necessary anymore.’
I can’t stand it. WHY? Why can’t you just fucking stop trying? I am not into anybody right now.
I’m just numb and I can’t love,
I’m scared and I can’t love,
I’m not good enough to be loved.
GET LOST. THANK YOU.
You know that kind of feelings when you feel so exasperate you want to scream but you can’t? That’s how I’m feeling now when I typed this post.