PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010 - my car

OHMYGAWD!

Today I hit my car twice! Thank goodness my car is alright, there are no scratches! I’m so sorry I’ve been rough on you.

I swear if anything happened to my car I’ll start crying.

This car means a lot to me…

It’s the first car that

1. I drove to work

2. I drove to school

3. I drove to college

4. I drove to fetch my mom

5. I drove to fetch my dad

6. I drove to fetch my 1st boyfriend

7. I drove to fetch my friends

8. I drove to the mall

9. That protects me from the ants

10. I took to pump petrol

11. I drove to the shooting place

12. That stayed with me til late night

13. That I cried in

14. Followed me to casting places

15. I parked so badly that I embarrassed myself

….this car brings back a lot of memories! I LOVE MY CAR! MY CAR is like my best friend! It was there for me all the time…

I promise I’ll take good care of you k? You want better rims? I need to change the absorber poor you. I bought perfume to make sure you always smell good! Thank you! I don’t know what my life will be without you. You’ve protect both parent, you sacrifice and save both my parent. I was so mean to you, I remember the day when I fought with my ex and the tears in my eyes made my vision so blur, I nearly hit the truck.

I remember it was the first car that I drove to work, I was so happy cause I didn’t have to climb the hill.

I remember driving to college, thank god I don’t have to take the bus.

AFTER ALL THAT WE’VE BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU MY DEAR CAR! I don’t want need a beamer or a Bentley to make me happy. I’ll make sure Daddy doesn’t sell you! =’( I remember when dad put you on sales and I was crying my heart out til daddy has to bring you home. Yeay!

You are the best!


sneak
peek