I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Have you ever felt so jealous because your friend seems to have everything and you don’t?
I felt that way before! I feel so low but then I told myself, I know I have something that money can’t buy.
I’ve true friends. Mei Yun is a friend I know who will be there for me through good times and bad times regardless of my status…Gabbriel is a friend who will always be there to look out for me and he is there for me through thick and thin too…
I admire how these two friends of mine are willing to stay up with me just to make sure I am alright.
I have friends who only come to me when I have something to offer. Or friends who only hang out with you when they’re boyfriends aren’t available.
Mei Yun and Gabbriel are the kind of friend who will stay as your friend even when you have nothing to offer. I admire their initiative to be there for me.
I remember Mei Yun wanted to meet up with me and it was quite late in the evening, but she insist because I was kind of out of my mind, one time when I was drunk, she wasn’t feeling well but she stayed with me until the next day morning because she knows I needed her, when I had my accident and I didn’t have a place to stay, she was there to take care of me too.. omg I feel like a screwed up person now. =( you’re the best babe! I really love having you around, and if anything I’ll definitely take care of you.
Gabbriel, I was surprised how we’re able to talk on the phone for hours! I don’t understand why we always go through the same shit together. It’s like if I have a bad cough, he has it too, if I have headache, he has headache too. I really want to thank him for being there for me, to be honest, those nights were cold and dead, it’s so hard to go through alone, he called and we’ll be talking for hours, but those hours felt like minutes, he’ll put a smile on my face, and at day, he make the effort to hang out with me… if it wasn’t for you I don’t think I’m able to live, thank you buddy. =)
I lied when I said that I did not attempt to end my life then. Yes, I was such a fool. I was really unstable, for a moment I’m okay but then afterwards I feel shitty again. Many times, when I was crying my heart out, and when I have the thought of you know what, Gabbriel would call, at the right time, it’s as if he knows! You save me many times, I bet you didn’t know. ;)
Mei Yun would call me from time to time to check if I’m okay. I’m so thankful to have these two friends by my side, thank God. I was so blinded by love, forgive me.