PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 23rd March
everytime i try to write my script i end up browsing the net. I'll be too caught up with conversations til the next day morning.
Office Boss Evil Get Back To Work Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Icon Icons Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Pictures, Images and Photos

Yesterday I chat with Michael and Stace til 6am.

I edited one of my photo. hehee. It looked fine but when i upload it it's upside down. grrr.

Have you ever looked at your past and wonder , "Wow, i didn't know that I was like that!"
I do almost all the time, hence the guilt.ashamed Pictures, Images and Photos I should thank you. For you have shaped me into a better person.

I told a friend of mine that I enjoyed being pampered ROFL Pictures, Images and Photos
and she said, "You're a tomboy, tomboy don't need to be pampered."


-____-

I DO! I DO!! When i meant pampered I don't mean buying me stuffs. I meant TLC. love emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm such a lady! smoke Pictures, Images and Photos lol

sneak
peek