PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, March 29, 2010 - 29 March
I went college today. Guess what, the "empty fuel tank" is blinking since yesterday. When I was driving to college yesterday it was already blinking, thank god I manage to drive home.

Thinking that Dad will use this car the next day I didn't bother to pump petrol.
Chirag and Ray called to go YumCha but I felt so lazy, I just wanted to chill at home and watch TV. I told them my reason but they offered a ride and off I went. I felt lazy all the way...................

The next day, I went inside my car, as I start the car, it's still blinking!

"Damn it!"

Dad must have used another car instead.smart. I quickly drove to the petrol station near my house, and it has no ATM machine! I didn't have enough cash. So i drove all the way and I was stuck in the traffic along federal.

I on the hazard light aka panic mode , and drove on the emergency lane and got to the petrol station. *kissed the ground and danced like there's no tomorrow*

I went inside the store and there is no ATM machine.
*points middle finger at the petrol station* fuckerrrr!!

"I've to do it! Otherwise baby will die of thirst!"
So i dig my wallet and use any penny i could fine. Finally I manage to get Rm10.

When I'm done with everything, I drove out and guess what? THe next petrol station is just behind this petrol station. THEY HAVE ATM MACHINE!
smartassbutt, they build theirs in a way where we don't see the petrol station behind them!

Grrrrr.

sneak
peek