PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, March 22, 2010 - customers always right
working in the customer service line can make you go nuts sometimes. You have to control your anger because "CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT"

Let me explain what happened today.

Barista 1 took this man's order. Barista 1 then repeat the order to me who is the cashier.

Man asked Barista 1 : "Any discount for any card?"
Barista 1: " Yes Sir, for Jusco, HSBC....etc"
The man simply shrugged.

When i'm done keying in his order, I repeat them to him and he simply nodded. He then hands me the cash and then when I give him back his change.

Man: Where's my discount?
Me: Sorry sir, but I'm afraid I can't give you discount as the transaction has already been made.
Man: He told me Jusco has 10% discount!
Me: I'm sorry but you need to present your Jusco card.
Man: Then you should ask me! Who's fault is it now? I didn't know I'm supposed to show u my jusco card if you don't tell me! Am i right or not?
Me: Err, well I -
Man: So?! Who's fault is it? It's your fault! You are wrong am i right?
Me: Yes sir.
Man: Am i wrong?
Me: WELL! Customers are always right! ( with a fake smile)
Man: That's right! That's what I want to hear!
Me: *mumbles* whatever that makes you happy
Man: Excuse me? What did you say?
Me: Well I said, WHATEVER THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!
Man: Yes! Cause who's wrong?
Me: You're the customer right? Like i said, CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!

fucking asshole. Tell me seriously, his drink is only Rm10. With that 10% discount it would be Rm9. If you can't afford then you shouldn't enter, how childish is that? Fighting over Rm1.

Look, just cause you pay us DOESN'T MEAN WE are your slave! We WORK for the money, and at times, we cannot tolerate your attitude. When you speak, the size of your brain shows, and why should I respect you for that?

sneak
peek