Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Last night, Mom and Dad decided to have dinner at Bukit Jalil Golf Club. They brought their friends along.
Auntie auntie uncle uncle.... I'm the youngest. Was I bored?
HELL NO!
They were pretty hilarious! Seriously!
I sat between mom and dad.
Me : Ma! Take fish for me pleaseeeee... Mom : Ask your dad to get some fish for you. Me : *whisper* Dad doesn't know how to take fish like you do mom, he gets me the bones Dad : Do i hear you saying you want fish? *scoops and puts on my plate* Me : Thanks. -___-
bones bones bones... Look how small I get? I love BIIIIGGG fish! It was quite hard to take those dishes cause they're quite slimy. Do i blame the chopstick or the food? hahahaha!
Oh look! Prawns!!!! Just the other night I dream that a bunch of prawns were aftering me!
...and I ate them all! Woohoo!! STOP CHASING ME PRAWNS!!!!
this is my favorite!
Okay! Gotta go watch movie with friends later. Damn, today's 31st! Which means Baskin Robin giving 31st off right? I'm not sure if I should eat it though cause I've sore throat.
Anyway...will update again later. If you do not know how to leave a comment on my blog, well just click on the Iphone on your right, go to the "chatbox". there you go! :)