Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
Omg. It's the worst club ever! I thought Space sucks, cause it was too spacious. But G6 is worst!
reasons?
1. there were too many Chinese, and those are the TYPICAL chinese who goes, "How is you? You is pretty lor..." wait, i think ALL of them WERE CHINESE! i don't see other races.
2. most of them are OLD. I don't know, maybe they are young but they look so old to me. There are even 40 year old people in the club, shouldn't they be at home with their wife or husband? The way they dance is just so annoying!
3. the dance floor is so smallit only fits like 5 people!
4. people in the club, walks more than they dance! I guess cause everyone was walking around searching for the dance floor?
5. Music wasn't loud enough!
6. The light! It's too bright i can see the pimple on the other person's face!
Lastly, there weren't many hotties =P but i spot one, and i don't think he's there to club. LOL.