PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - It's really complicated
I was watching ...
WHOA! It's really complicated! I mean if I were to be in her shoe?

To be in the comfort zone or give yourself another chance?

I swear to god I'd make the same choice she made too! I love Meryl Streep. Her character in this movie and Mama Mia inspires me! I mean she is just so cool in her own way!

my favorite quote was when she said : "Do you poke smot?"
When she actually meant : "Do you smoke pot?"

Damn seeing her getting high on weed makes me high too. It's just hilarious!

As for Jake, it seems like he can never get enough of sex! He's a sweet talker.

This movie makes me wanna learn how to cook. =P seriously cause it's so embarrassing that I do not know how to cook! Puru is a guy and he knows how to cook so many things and I don't! fuck!

I admire how she has her bunch of girlfriends by her side, Atiqa , next time we'll chill at each other's place like that aites? Just having our girlfriend sessions. =) Maybe mei yun would come along too. Hehe!


...which reminds me of you.

sneak
peek