Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
I want to stay home and make videos. My parents are bugging me to go get a job. But if i get a job now, i can't focus on making those videos to join competition right?
I want to make videos to join competition so that i can at least get my name out there.
GOSH. i hate being pushed when everything is well planned. I'm not gonna give a shit. I'm gonna stick to my plan. I know when I'm ready to work. Now, I'm NOT!
Lately, I'm unhappy alright? Even when I chilled with my friends at times I still think about it. I thought things would get better but I guess I need sometime alone.
Honestly this is how I feel. I go out, to CHILL. thinking that I can get my head off other things, I'm still quite sad over the lost of my grandma. I felt pressured by certain friends, which makes me feel quite uncomfortable. I feel pressured at home, financially. I really want to lock myself in my room, but when I do..